Friday, November 7, 2008

Please pray fervently

This evening I received a referral for a baby boy--I do not know much about him and will receive a dvd and some minimal medical information tomorrow. I am thrilled and grateful that God has brought this referral. I will be sending the medical information and dvd to a doctor to assess this child's health. Please please pray for this baby and for peace and guidance for me as I must respond by Wednesday evening if I will accept this referral. In the process of adopting Will, I did not accept the first referral I received. That decision was one of the most, if not the most, difficult and hard decision that I've made. Again, please approach the throne of grace for wisdom and clarity. Please also pray for this child as well.

4 comments:

Stefanie and Bill said...

Hey Gayle, Thanks for the update! Praying for you and Baby Boy, that God would provide for you both.
Keep me posted. Stefanie

Meliss said...

Praying here!

Alaina said...

We will definitely be praying for you for wisdom and peace. Thanks for letting us know!

PLAIN KIDS said...

Praying for peace here in Kansas!