Monday, February 16, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane

OK--A very overused phrase. I'm finishing a few last minute tasks at work and then I will be heading home to finish packing. I leave in the late afternoon. My mom arrive on Saturday night and will be watching Will while I am gone. I am SO VERY THANKFUL that she is willing, able, and happy to help in this way. I will arrive in Russia on Wed afternoon. I will be able to visit with Jonathan on Thursday and then court is on Friday, Feb 20. Please remember us in prayer.

Even as I ready to leave, I'm beginning to miss Will.

2 comments:

Alaina said...

Praying for everything to go smoothly and for Will at home! How exciting - praying also that your bonding with Jonathan will be wonderful!

Evie Hemphill said...

I've been thinking about you these days, Gayle! Love you guys.