Wednesday, November 21, 2007



We've made it through to Thanksgiving--almost! I had a few very busy two days of work (a few areas of stress, but nothing too horrendous), but today has been a good day to prepare to the holiday with family. My brother, Robert, has had a couple of good days in a row, for which I'm thankful. I continue to pray that he will know God's peace as he works through this difficult recovery period.

We completed the last document for the Ukrainian dossier--all is notarized. I will send the dossier by overnight mail on Friday. Linda, from Adoption Connection, called and told me that the Home Study is done and will be sent to CIS today. We'll wait for CIS approval and then the invitation from Ukraine.

I bought Will the game of Chutes and Ladders today--I figured that he needed to start learning how to play board games. Ashley, Ryan, Will and I played this evening after dinner and Will won. I think he was starting to get the hang of the game. Ash and Ryan were here for dinner and lunch. Tomorrow, we'll all head to Bob and Louise Copeland's for dinner.

As we enter the this Thanksgiving season, I'm especially thankful for family and for my small family. I continue to pray for the child that God is preparing in Ukraine to join our family. I look forward to seeing how Will develops with a sibling.

No comments: